Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Our 9th: Ken and Malou's Wedding

May 15, 2010
Couple: Kenneth Quintos and Malou Lucero
Preparations: Great Eastern Hotel
Ceremony: UST
Reception/Catering: Aberdeen QC
Photographer and Videographer: Vignette
Host: Leslyne Nenzo

I don't have photos of their wedding yet.  Can't find them on FB.  : ) Anyway, I'll just use the space to write some reviews.  
 
I won't be excited to do preps again at Great Eastern Hotel.  It was really really HOT even with the aircon.  I pity the P/V team because i can literally see the sweat running down their faces.  I admire Vignette for keeping their cool in spite of the heat.  UST is great, their church coordinators don't "hate" wedding coordinators like us.  It was a collaboration between them and us.  We don't do what they tell us not to do and we help them in every way we can.  It was a flawless ceremony.  Now, what I don't like about Aberdeen is that they include their setup time in the rental period of the venue.  Duh?  And they allow photographers who sell photos to guests inside the reception venue.  I've asked a lot of times for them to leave but the Manager said they are with Aberdeen.  So that leaves the couple and the guests unsecured.  This i don't understand too.  In spite of these, the couple and the guests enjoyed the wedding and that's what really matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment