Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Our 12th: Gideon and Sheryll's Wedding

June 5, 2010
Couple: Gideon Dy and Sheryll Mallari
Preparations: Imperial Palace
Ceremony: OASIS
Reception: OASIS
Caterer: Hizon's Catering
Photographer and Videographer: Niceprint
Photobooth: Studio on Wheels
HMUA: Dave Astillero
Host: Sweet Casuyon
Flowers: Flower Power
Musicians: Velvet Mood Musicale

Hmmm... I wonder why I don't have photos yet.  This wedding I will never forget.  I almost had nervous breakdown.. hehehe... It was the first time i heard... "Inuulit ko, tinatanggap mo ba si Gideon..."  Because the Bride was so happy, she fell into tears before answering "the most important question" for the day.  I thought it only happens in movies... But finally, after a looooongggg 1 minute, Sheryll, said "Opo, pastor."  Yey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment