Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cheers to the W@W Top 10!

Back in 2008 and 2009, I had the privilege of voting for and congratulating the Top W@W Supplier, RF and CA, respectively.  This year, I was astounded to see my youngest baby, Once A Bride Weddings,  in the Top 10, amongst the "big guns" in the wedding industry. A surefire milestone for me!

We got married in December 21, 2009.  January 2010, I bid goodbye to w@w and launched OAB.  We had our first wedding last March 20th.  And yesterday, 5 months after our "first," we made it to W@W's Top 10 for 2010!

Truly, nakakataba ng puso.  Ok na ako sa hug and thank you after each wedding.  Voting for us in the Top 10 is a huge icing on a JSG cake!  Sulit na sulit ang pagod at puyat sa weddings.  To my w@w couples, maraming maraming salamat sa tiwala at suporta. It didn't matter that we are a rookie.  We started with a simple desire to help out the grooms and the brides on their wedding, and now that desire has become a constant source of bliss for me.  I owe it to you all!  Mwah!

I am also grateful to the Rana's, Sir Abet and Ms Benz for weddings at work.  Napakaraming natutulungan talaga!

Making it to the Top 10 will not be possible without the Once A Bride team.  I'd like to thank my team for giving their best effort in each and every wedding, and for helping me ensure that the Bride and Groom are happiest on that day!

Sa lahat ng bumati, maraming maraming salamat!

Hala, prang speech na sa star awards ito!

So, Congratulations to Jayson and Joanne, Bim and Gen, Elmer, Dylan, Ms. Jet, DLS, K by C, Chug, and Darlene!  It is an honor to be put side by side with you all.

Cheers to the 2010 Top 10!  See you on Nov 26th... and oh we have a wedding pala on that day!  Buti na lang 7pm pa party, hahabol ako, can't miss this one!  Huwow!

No comments:

Post a Comment