Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bridal Bouquet - Crystal/Feathers. Anyone?

Sooner or later, bridal bouquets will not be limited to flowers anymore.  A bride can now explore other materials for her bouquet, like crystals and feather.  Could be a good alternative since it will last a lifetime and you can even pass on to your future daughters... : )

Here are some nice arrangements found in the web:


Fancy a unique bouquet?  You can DIY it or you have it made by www.princessweds.multiply.com.  Below is the crystal bouquet made by Che of Princessweds, it costs around P3,000.00.

3 comments:

  1. These are nice pieces.. I even found a bouquet made of buttons which are really colorful and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will also have a crystal bouquet on my wedding day :) my friend will make it for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first photo. Sana ganyan din ang bouquet ko when I get married someday. :)

    wedding reception venues in Tagaytay

    ReplyDelete